vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Monday, January 31, 2011

1st day of work

Thank god for the Tom Tom, i made it to work, but our building looks like shed n storage so freak out that the tom tom did me wrong. How wrong was I.
Very different to Coffs, but in time I will be settled then off again I go. Joined a Gym to make friends...
After a long day at work, came home to Vinny with smoke all through him, and ants running wild, so tonite i will be wiggling n jiggling because of the Ants. 'so dont come knockin if the van is rockin' lol
Day tomz, and starting off with a made gym session, no ants and smoke free

2 comments:

  1. Just spent ages writing a comment which I lost-arrrggghhh! So excited to be following yr blog... Are you coming to Central Coast Call along the way?? Just wanted to let you know that yr more than welcome to park Vinny at our place if you want to, were just up from the crown plaza in Terrigal - 3 mins from the beach! You are more than welcome to come stay with us Hannah, it'd be AWESOME to see you, but totally understand if yr itinerary is set already!! I cld certainly have a chat to our manager if you wanted to come check out CCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Would have love to, but my itinerary is set for work with JCN, but i would have taken you up. Maybe if I love it so much i will spot nex time

    ReplyDelete