vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

heat wave

wat a cracker of a day, heat over load,
1st :- never seen soo many hotties at the gym at 6am in the morning, I kinda got scared.... Talent where have you been all my life...
2nd temp was over 35 degrees...
 3rd :so I went on a caravan park hunt after work and have found a new location right on the lake.... and much more welcoming.
Then the serial washer I am, the person who washes every day back home, was in a need to do some washing and I am serial washer that I am. And I am defiantly not paying for washing for as long as I can, so got on my hand and knees and washed all my clothes by hand. My anncestors will be proud..
So Day 3 at work tomz, very much considering gonig part time.... lol Less work more play....

A little sercret I may even have to reverse Vinny into his new spot on the wkend... GOODNESS ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for reversing with trailers :)

    You didn't buy one of those little camp washing machine things did you? That might save some washerwoman's hands?

    love ya

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete