vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Habits and Routines

habit is defined as noun
an acquired behavior pattern regularly followed until it has become almost involuntary: the habit of looking both ways before crossing the street.
routine: noun a customary or regular course of procedure
isn't funny how a life is define by the above and no matter wat people say, its true, I didn't think i would get into a routine whilst i am travelling but noooooooooooo........ wasn't I Wrong.
Get up at 5.30 go to the Gym work out shower, work, home watch tv cook dinner settle down for bed time and its goes again,
So tonite I want to change so I decided to have picnic for 1 watching the sunset trying to change my routine...........
but that's when the habits started... have you ever stopped and thought about ur habits, well i have pently of time...
I go to the same shower every night 3rd from the right, and I go to the same toilet 3rd from the right, I use the same locker at the gym every day 2nd from the right, all (involuntary) without even noticing until I must of had been bored in my mind....
It it funny that we don't realise we have them until we take time out and focus on our routines and habits...
I am going to make sure I try something new, weather its from change toilets, showers, and even maybe gaining some balls to say hi to people who make me nervous......... ahah wat a funny thing...
how bout you stop and think about your weird quirky habits and routines and try change the pattern... silly as it sounds but u will notice wat I am talking about

By the way a bad habit is my spelling and correcting spelling errors will not happen all the time, but most of you already know that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment