vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Explosion

All I can say that I have had to overcome my POO fright effectively immediately.. as quick as I eat the quicker it comes out..
Which is not good when ur staying in a caravan park. So from Saturday afternoon.....
I had 2 days off work, n all i have done was sleep n u know wat lol.....
The Doctor recons it just viral.... but if i get it again back to the doc's
So yesterday I was starving and craving a sausage sanga so i started cooking in Vinny as it was raining, I soon learnt that the smoke alarm works just great in the van. I was not burning the sausages like I did the cupcakes but is was (sizzling with smoke = smoke alarm raging) The sausage were good at the time.

Today I went back to the doctor as I was no better, But i had to wait 2 n half hours for the doctor. I was not driving back to the van, then having to drive back another 25 odd min to the doctors, So went to the movies, sat in the chair closest to the exit if need be, then went when i got home slept slept n slept more n more,
I dont think I have sleep so much in 2 days, maybe i needed it. Back into to tomz,

Well I am off to eat WHITE BREAD n Vegimite, (not sure how much more i can take of white bread)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what happened with the white parts, my computer did something funny and i can't change it

    ReplyDelete
  2. computers are nasty beasts, get well soon.

    xo

    ReplyDelete