vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Sunday, February 13, 2011

6 out of 18 not bad effort

What a rainy day this sunday, So I went to work, to find the system having its moments, but got through the 4 hrs.

What a nite, I am either allergic to prawns or my my tummy bug is back and with force... but took sum drugs to help... had another nanna nap, so good

Wondering what the 6 out of 18 is? AHAHAH.A u will all laugh, but knowing me its not suprising. This is the girl mind u, that when house sitting had 2 fires going in the one kitchen at once...
Well I thought that because its raining, after my nanna nap i'd make some cupcakes in my great oven... all was going well oven heating, mixing the mixture, then prepared the cupcakes, intructions said 10-15mins, keeping an eye on the time, (u always need to break n a new oven and temps right?) well went inside again kinda forgot about the task at hand, I saw this smoke blowing crazy and wow, jump out and they were bout to set alight, charcol...
So I had a bit of miture left and thought i'd give it another go, this time keeping a very watchful eye and managed to get 6 out of 18 cupcakes...

On that note.......

1 comment:

  1. Umm....Hannah..I'm pretty sure that your using the griller as an oven???...Gwenny only has a griller......!!!!

    ReplyDelete