vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Saturday, February 19, 2011

FANNYS.................

the word Fanny's says it all...
Last nite was my first nite out in Newcastle town, we were meant to be going on a pub crawl, Luke or organised it was a no show lol Lauren and myself were an 1hr late, I forgot undies, But we made just in time for have dinner Which was lovely at Dirmirtis in Beaumont St. I learned the Greeks don't go out to get drunk... very different to us aussies...

We parted ways after dinner and Lauren and I went to Honeysuckle which was awesome met n chatted to some nice chaps then we moved on the Fanny's.....
OMG well wat can I say, I think i was nervous being in a strange town n a nite club... forgot what they are,
Lauren's shoe broke so we needed repair jobs bouncing a jack of all trades... Off we went into the club till it closed and drank n drank n drank my self silly, for some reason we ended up on a road trip with the taxi driver,
He needed to pick up blood from the hospital and his wild driving made me sick... so here I am spewing out the front of a hospital at  3.30 in da morning, lauren peeing in a rose bush and the security guard as if we are ok, trash bags for real.... That was the last i remember until I woke up this morning......
Messy.....

So I have put some new pictures up, I have now have my palace of travels with my own moat "Special"

No comments:

Post a Comment