vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Poo fright

For those who know me really well, mite be wondering how i am going to go, when if comes to the good old no.2 as i alwayas get poo fright,
I was in the shower tonite and occurred to me as I do not go in public, how am i going to get through 12months, ahahah i just  think this its gonig be soooo funny,
Since I have been at the new park i have not gone.... Poo Fright will need to be overcome.

I went back to the gym today, ahaha no falling off the tread mill this time, thank god only need to good like a fool once in a wk,
Emma would be proud as i have turned into a serial mopper,  i have inside thongs, and outside thongs, i dont like grass on my lil floor.

I am heading out for dinner tommorrow nite, my first night out, just a quite one, which will be exciting...

6 comments:

  1. holy shit hannah (pardon the pun) you are bloody hilarious. If you and vinny will have me i would love to come and camp out with you while you're down in melbs!!! what an adventure. i love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Hanna your funny...but I know just what your talking about!!....my advise is go really late at night when no one is around....I call it home bowel syndrome...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. your donna get poo pain the way your going hannah! lucky i gave you toilet paper for when the runs run
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha i love it,
    clare anytime,
    chris oh dear i will see how i go
    lozz the paper has come in great handy use...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - that is HILARIOUS!! Suck it up Princess and just do it! Miss u.....Love Rae xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm, I think you are going to have to sort this out sooner rather than later otherwise its going to be a very uncomfortable twelve months.
    J xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete