vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Afternoon drink anyone.....

its amazing how much you better feel with a good nites sleep.
So today I believe is the day that the realisation of what I am doing for the next 12months has
hit how great the next 12months will be.. The people i meet, the towns i see, the experince of a life time,

I even went to afternoon drinks, lol yup they have already started, its was nice to meet some of their locals in the park, they have been great helping get things sorted now ross's job has finished. I meet the owners of hte park and they are lovely... I think the move was a great opportunity in all aspects.

I wanted to take a picture of Precilla Queen of the desert that arrived (aka funski) yesterday but its gone, it was massive bus which made the WILDCAT look little, and i thought the WILDCAT was awesome as is has a electric bedroom on the side. pimping....

I have to put it out there, but i have become the clumsy gym person ever, and its only in the morning, as i think its because there is a guy thats guys there and make me nervous... its werid i nearly fell off the treadmill this morning.... wtf.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment