vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Chocolate lady and the muscle men

Week 2 is down, only 2.5 wks to go... Which will be action packed, road trip, pub crawl,wine tour, then time to head on to Young town....

Tonite is a nice quite nite in watching the footy, was sitting outside but the rain is heavy and its a bit chilly.
Ron and Rene are the first people to sign my Australia Pillow. They are a lovely couple who have helped me throughout my stay belmont pines. Speaking of belmont pines, I was in one my day dreams, and No not day dreaming about men, (for once), but i was like ooohhhh I mite get a Tattoo of a palm tree (just a smll one) to remind me of my time in new at belmont pines, then my brain ticked over and I realised that pines and palms are very very different trees... ahahaaa

Anywho....

Today started off a bit shakey as My Poo fright has exploded and I have comfort in myself... Also i have learnt that I need to concentrate on the task at hand, as I was filling up my kettle I got side tracked and forgot what i was doing, untill i heard water dripping  into my bed, the floor.... ahah good have been a bit of a disater.... silly billy aren't.

I work with a lady at work, whom i have called 'The Chocolate Lady' because I thought I loved chocolate but oh no, this lady loves chocoloate sooooo much she buys 30 + blocks at once, hunts the shops for sales on family blocked on the best chocolate in the world cadbury. She showed me a pitcure of her stash... oh wow!!! Which takes me to the muscle men

I think I have overcomed my retardness at the gym, lol... ahah who am I kidding I am hopless, soon ill turn into one of those chicks all dolled up to go to the gym incase I see him... ahahaa now I am just being a dick..
But I have decided that Men that a tooo over the top of the muscle world are gross, they can't put their arms down by their sides casue they are too big... If I took a picture of the afternoon gym junkies,, holy dooly... ROIDS!!!!

Sunday's adventures if raining will be working.... Oh i know, but it pay for the spirit of tasmanina, but if the sun is shinning i have a breaky date n lunch date....

3 comments:

  1. 1.55 am!!!.did you eat too much chocolate??

    ReplyDelete
  2. good grief, what an adventure - was all of this in one day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont think the time is set on Australian time, I saw that too...
    ahaha it 2 days rolled into one

    ReplyDelete