vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Sunday, February 6, 2011

umbrella may be of usefullness

Well i have passed and made it through my first week of the 12months adventure..
Lets just say that 1 week feels like a month, I have had a teething week, went from Bush fires to 45degrees heat for 6 days to a crazy Storms, where i needed to batten down the hatches....

I have adopted another dad, grey nomad, grandad (ticks all the boxes) in helping me batten down the hatches, gave me some tips on how to tie down the annex and they will be staying till i leave as well... the dinners may come soon.
I also learned that umbrellas are a vital tool when needing to get from the van to the bathroom.

 I  really love my WAAAAECCOOOO food is cold n fresh, and I went back to my fav shop in the whole wide world today.... BUNNINGS!!!,  for ropes n pegs etc..... then back to bcf tomz to buy another pole...
Once i get set up, and know where to hammer the pegs where they are meant tooo be.

Sundays at a caravan park are the days when you bid farewell to one and welcome another, and I have learnt another thing, many people use the poo dumper.. if thats wat it is called.,... and i am right next to it... ahah with of my ANL car, 

Lets see what this great wk will bring........

No comments:

Post a Comment