vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Simple things in life......

Woweeee what a great wkend..... My last wkend in newcastle  town.....

Karlen cam down to visit on Friday for 2 nites, Got a great care package from work..... gave me a great smile which i needed....

Made up some made bruschetta... mmmm yummmy thanks to matty to the tomatoes...

Then we had a  Quite nite friday... as Saturday was going to great fun....
The day was amazing, sun was beaming sky was blue as blue and i knew it was going to awesome..
We set off to have some breaky down at the Wharf in newy, which i will not eat or recomend it to anyone, service was woful (called: Aquazul) and any whoo........ they did not stop our day of greatness so then we sett of to Anna bay to go SAND BOARDING.......... it was one of the funest works out I have done... karlen and I ate some serious sand... Got some madd footage.. (note: Not wise to go down with ur Iphone, sandage can happen)
Then off we went to karlens friend engagement party Kirsty and Clarence... Which was a lovely evening at nobbys surf club, and we may have ended up at fannys agian...... yuck, but not for long... but I did see the GYM boy and thats the only time I wanted to stay... bahaha so gald we went home when we did,
Our feet were sooooooooooo sore from boarding and heels, but we had to make a madd dash to Vinny as person whom wont leave me alone was walking around.... it was sooo funny jump in side vinnny and started whispering and turnng ofif the lights n closed the windows waiting till the case was clear...... ahah

This morning I bid farwell to Karlen and had another lunch with Millie before we all part ways and head in a new chapter of the year... Young Town...whooooooooooooooooo another great wkend

I never wish for most days to go fast but I can honstly say I can't wait I finish work....... to start my next chapter, u know when its time, oh its time....  Well Hope u enjoy my video of Sand Boarding....

On that note: Enjoy the simple things in life as they are normally the most beautiful... such as FRIENDSHIP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment