vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

one door is closing, with another opening

Well its been 4.5 weeks already and my time in newcastle is up and its time to open the new door,
I must say right now this 4.5 wks has taken forever, then on the other side, it has gone sooo quickly.

I will be pakcing up tomz arvo most of the car thing, and having some drinks in the park to bid farewell the greys, I made them some cupcakes today and did not burn them ahaha, it was just a lil thanking you to those whom help me keep an eye on vinny and help me out in the pouring rain.

I am rather excited to do my drive on to Young town, stopping along the way, and going to get some madddddd beats to listen too..

Well this time next wk i well be a mexican for 5.5wks, who knows i may even watch aerial ping pong, as it will be hard to watch footy when season kicks off...
\next time  i will be posting is in Young town...

No comments:

Post a Comment