vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Chillax wkend

Friday morning was a how ya father... as I took some more cold n flu before I went to bed after the tram, and slept through my alarm with waking of more swollen glands and one blocked nose...

Rang work and slept all day..

I was meant to be going to Mansfield to see Julie and yas and I for a road trip. Nuffin like some good panadol n cold n flu tablets.. Got to Julies about 6ish and this was a wkend of totall relaxation..Staying at julies is like staying at home, Home cooked meal, warm home and makes u feel at ease.
 Yas n Julie n myself all had a lil sleep in to wake up to a day of sunshine and warmth, just what I needed as Melbourne had been fresh

Started the day with poached eggs n bacon and we headed off the Goughs Bay - This is a bay that had noooooooo water or very little until the flood and to see how much water and levels was amazing, We had a picnic by the water and sat in the sun all afternoon, Just wat the doctor ordered, we headed back to Julies so yaz to get changed and drop yas off to catch up with more friends, as it was getting cold
Julie and I went back and had a quite dinner and watch a movie... another (wat the doctor ordered) the off the bed it was..

Woke up feeling nearly better, another great Sunday morning in Mansfield... Cant get much better... then it was time to head back down to Melbourne.. The wkend was a great wkend with friends and massive chillaxing...

No comments:

Post a Comment