vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Monday, March 7, 2011

Condoms have more than one use.

Today was a new start, Clare n I went driving n driving around melbourne area till I found a park.

I am pretty sure I drove more than I did yesterday. But say the least I found a caravan park with only tourists and no perm, Which has taken weight of my shoulders..

We checked out 2 BIG 4  parks, my gosh they are pricy, but for my safety I am prepared to pay the price.
Caravan can break ya budget, and I dont think ppl realise until they are on the road seeking parks. So I checked in. However Vinny spent the nite on his own down at the other caravan park, I did not think i would be so worried bout the safety of my Caravan, its my home, (of course u would be), He was still there when Clare and I went to Pick him up,

The lady was not happy I was checking out and I am pending my money back... (fingers crossed)

Anywho Highlight of my day was..........

Vinny was loaded up to big TEZ and there is some wiring problems and the right blinker keeps shorting out, and the pterol station did not have any eletrical tape.
My brain was thinking n thinking a girl travelling around oz, did not have any tape, string etc... what would be just as good.

LIGHT BLUB............. a CONDOM, clare said it could work.

So we gave it a crack and tied the condom on the plug and omg it work, useful for PROTECTION and TOOL when on the road..

I am still laughing as I jackknifed my car into vinny trying to reverse, and the man that helped me got the chains off, touched and saw the condom... aahaha awkard moment, I was like should i tell me or just leave it, So i left it.. bahahaha

And its still on my towball untill i need it again....

Finally got settled into the park and nothing like being in ur own bed and feeling releived, its funny how things work out after something make to go arhhhhh!!!

Condoms a taking a new turn in the camping world ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment