vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rock of Ages....

You think that my life could not be any busier, Trish msg me and ask if I would like to see Rock of Ages.... its a musical about old rock songs....

I had no plans so I said to Trish i will come... so off we went... but...........
Did u know that night parking in the city for 3hrs was 30bucks...  holy smackers, cost to park a car in this city is crazy... P/T all the way.....

The show was pretty cool, i got this cool mad torch thingy, so i rocked in the theatre... Story line was a bit hows ya father, and I over heard ppl saying its like GLEE and corny..
all in all great nite and good laugh.. some good one lines...

I have booked accommodation for tassie... here I come....

only 2weeks left of Melbourne town..

No comments:

Post a Comment