vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HANNAH THE EXTERMINATOR

Who u gunna call.... Hannah the exterminator....

So yes those know me , know my fear of the crippy crawlies of the world and silly me forgot that some may get into vinny.  Last nite i was just chillin watching rafters before i went to bed, U know when u are all relax and unwounded from the day then BOOM !!! something happens to get ur Adrenalin running....

Well for me is was this big hairy huntsman wanting to sleep where i was sleeping.. So I just came back from the toilet to see this uninvited guest. I start to get all giddy and freaking out, going over in my head wat to do wat to do... So i started texting ppl, not sure wat they could of done, but they were there in spirit helping me through this time...

I got the Raid and started spraying n jumping in and out of the van, Vinny was getting cloudy of raid and the spider had disappear... Could not see him anywhere, so I got the torch and walked outside and shinning in to see if u could see him... Nope so I got the broom n bang bang bang I was smashing the roof the curtain spraying at the same time.. Still could not see the spider
I started freaking , i cant get into bed not knowing where this spider was..
(During all of this mum, eddy n I were texting)
han: u wake 10:06pm
han: there is a big spider in vinny nex to my bed
Mum: Well kill it
Han: I can't i am scared my heart is pounding
mum: be brave
mum: This will make good story for blog
Han: omg not time for that now
Mum: Wats look like
han: huntman
Mum you make me laugh, there ok  eay mozie
Han: I wondered why they weren't around tonite
mum: shoo it to the other end of vna
han: I am spraying its gone towards my bed
mum: Use towel to flick it away, Least its not funnel web
han: but its near my bed
mum: Well just let it die in peace
han: it mite get in my bed...... end of convo
10:31 Killed it - 20min to get my shit together get it killed.
My heart stopped pounding and I was able to sleep, mind u my sheets was covered in raid, i nearly slipped on the floor n fumed myself..

It funny how today many ppl remind me of their times with me when a spider was around, so mite as well share with u
One: Emma and I was were having a sleep overs at her house and we went out for dinner, we came home to find this massive massive huntsman, nearly the size of a clock in the kitchen, Emma msg me today said 'do u remember the spider and we rang Milka, Quinny n Emma's dad to come out and rescue us'.. baahha which they didn't so we rang sooo fast past it and he was gone the next day
two: I was living with Hayley at the time and was having a shower, enjoying myself, shaving my legs, went to pick up the body wash to see this bloody spider... holy shit did i jump out shower naked yelling and ran to Hayley and omg spider... then realising i was naked

So there u have it my serect is out when it comes to bugs n spiders, I will leave my farm animals to another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment