vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Monday, March 14, 2011

Sleep Talking

I always know that I am tried when I wake myself up in the middle of night in a conversation with who knows my self.. I was talking tent poles.. not sure why, but I think i woke my fella campers up next door......

But i woke up feeling great, so must of been a good sleep.  So today Clare and I set off on a little adventure
to WILLIAMSTOWN a historic town found in 1837 melbournes earliest settlers. The day was great
I wore clothes for all seasons as on Sunday I got unlucky with the weather.

Clare and I walked our way around the harbour to the main area which was amazing, great views and the the grass omg oh soo green. A place four families, retirements with their dogs, young lovely couples or for ppl like me single and hanging with friend..

We went on $5 crusie around the harbour... which was awesome just nice to see the big container ships.. Massive i felt like a ant compared to that size.

After our crusie i was starving we got some lunch and this stupid lady tried to push in the line, and didn't i let her know.... we are all waiting so she can just wait herself. Then when i was picking up my fish n chips she was there waiting, and this father was having trouble getting his pram off the step and she just stood there looking at him... RUDE i say, i gave him a hand but he had got by the time i got there... Anywhoo...

Clare and I sat on the lush lush green grass eating out lunch chillxing looking at all the families and ppl going by. Great wat to spend the day.

Then we headed off to have a gelato mosy on home.. rather red on the arms indeed.

Lets hope I do not sleep talking again to nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment