vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

TIME

TIME is defined as
the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future; indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.
I drove to my new work site on Tuesday and it took me 1hr to drive there so I had much time to think between lights. I was watching the faces of those in other cars heading the other direction off to work. I commend those who travel so far each day to work to get paid to support their families. Yes we do spend so much of our lives at work, and the Time it takes out of each day to get there. 2hr round trip i spent in the car.
2hr may not seem that much, but then i look at it took me a bit over 2hrs to get from Mansfield to Melbourne.
Well this was not what my trip was about so I ask if i could relocated to Moreland, which was no dramas and today off i went to start another new day, I think I will be used to this by the time i make my return. Lucky I am some people skills, otherwise i am not sure everyone could put them selves in the skool shoes every couple of weeks.
It funny how one smll thing pushes all emotions to see if it makes or breaks us. This wk has been one of those moments, But I can honestly say that things looking up, I found the gym, work is near buy back into the swing of things,
I am sooooooo excited to head to the gym and sweat it out I have butterflies... (maybe that's because more hotties) lol no seriously working out....
Got a few things planned for my time in Melbourne town very exciting times ahead.......

No comments:

Post a Comment