vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Friday, March 11, 2011

Optimism

Optimism is defined as ;
a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.
 
N what a week it was... Which I have finally got settled in the park and work is only around the corner till another blow in the budget struck, the sites fees will exceed more than 300 per wk. OMG where is the affordable single traveller rate hey... I don't see it anywhere, But being able to see the light at the end of the tunnel, gave me hope that things will work out for the best. And yes they have,
thanks to Jess n Dale I will taking residence in the dome for the last 3ws of my stay in Melbourne town, which yes means vinnie gets a rest, and he deserve it after i Jack knifed him in the big tez, Tez really took it this time... I keep telling them 'up the bum no babies' lucky they are both males. ;)
 
I have got through my first week of work which was great, and went out for dinner last nite at Laksa King yummy  food. and ended up in some pub in the burbs of Fitzroy call the Napier Hotel. so much character thinks its been around for a while.
 
Tonite I am off the watch Storm play their first game of the season... Which I am excited to go n see, should be a good game.
 
So those who have been telling me I will freeze in Melbourne, Well just letting u know Melbourne has put some beautiful Autumn weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment