vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Monday, March 7, 2011

Final Leg..........

OMG I just wrote this all down n my computer crashed....

What a morning to wake up too, the sun was shinning the sky was blue n blue and the air was lovely, had a great breaky with jules before i set off on the final leg,

I was so excited to get to melbourne as the last 3days were amazing.
A fellow camper from belmont pines told me'Dont stay in caravan parks where there is little tourists as thats when u get the unwanted' so me checked into a park where was 6 tourists spots the rest perm staff.

As i started to unpack vinny i started to get unsettled and the tears flowed on out, so i went on a drive to see if i could find a park with more tourists, which i did not find and i could not stop crying,

Oh did i cry did i cry.. i cried myself to sleep till it was time to pick up clare bear,

Which is settled me and let me stay at her house, and let the day be and start tomz of fresh....

No comments:

Post a Comment