vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Monday, March 21, 2011

Dinner for 2

Thursday was my last nite in Vinny for 3.5wks as I was moving into a house with dale n jess.

So i invited Clare overr to cook her a caravan dinner...
I made bruschetta for entree
Then salmon and scallop filo with guuca salsa
Follow up raspberry apple pie with ice cream and Tea.

I had to go out buy Clare a special coffee cup as I only had one, lol
Lovely evening, Vinny and I had a lil sleep in together as it was our last nite...

I had some new neighbours thats nite, 2 pompie chick travelling in a WICKED van with boobs every where, I mean massive big boobs all over the van, and they were its ike 'hope the boobs dont offend u' and I did not really understand and I was ahah yeah narh cool there mad, till I thought about it and realised wat they said...
BOOBS!!!

Work had been great, starting to settle in there....

No comments:

Post a Comment