vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Monday, March 21, 2011

Possum attack!!!

Sunday has come around soooo fast, and the possum smell is no smell around.. Until. Sunday... BANG!!!
holy killer of a stench.... if it is the possum its one Stinky MOFO....

Dale and Jess were coming back and I was sooo exciting to have some housemate.. well i am there house mate.. Its good to live with people. I think I  enjoy the company Its great to know people will be home when u get home...

Dale help me park vinny, the condom is broke into pieces and yes the rules of ONLY use ONCE  is correct.. for all its uses, But vinny is parked in the front yard and chilling whilst i am hanging in the house..

So i did some research on Possum and their annoyance to households.. and you can buy from the hardware store is FOX URINE POWDER.... ahsh yes thast right, its gets rid of the of possum because they are scared of foxes.... So Fox powder here we come... lol ....

The next couple of weeks ahead is all action...
Wednesday I will fianlly get to the euerka Skydeck... or will I.........

No comments:

Post a Comment