vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Monday, March 21, 2011

Small Shopping spreee

On saturday, Trish n I had planned to meet at 10 for breaky before packing vintny up, then shopping and then footy and then eureka sky deck.....
Well we all know when we planns things 95% of the time they dont happen the way we plan them...

So i had slept in, bit dusty I think..... meant to put my stuff away.. which didn't really happen...
Trish train was delayed, took her the long way... then in the wrong direction, so 10am was turned into 11.15, then another msg from trish was she had to catch another bus  to get here....

I said I will come and pick her up, got my TOM TOM and off I went.. few wrong turns, purely because I didnt listen too tom tom... Got to trish then off we went to get breaky this time was near 12... Stopped at the lights and was too busy talking, I forgot to go on the green light, i looked up then it turned orange, then oh yeah red... (just had to sit there again...)
Then finally made to a GREAT  GREAT cafe called GREEN..... made a dick of myself as I was ordering and keep telling the guy ' i was sitting under the table' and he was like where and  keep saying under the table over there'... (light bulb) i meant the window.. (FREAK)

I think once i ate i was able to function more..
Went shoppibng a shoe shop... omg sooooooooooooo good sexy new heels then we checked on vinny, i get a bit scared leaving him on his own, werid i know but I am a homeowner and u worry about theses things...

Then we headed into the city do some more shopping before we went to the footy...we were like lets get a make over before shop... bahaha wrong cost too much money.. need to spend to get one.

I was like trish i got the msg from 30% off everything at just jeans, lets check it out.. I was loving this leather jacket getting all excited 30%... show Trish the msg and she was like Hannah- we are in just jeans not jeanswest... Ooppps wrong store..

No more shopping before i hurt myself... off the the footy we went, trish doe not know much bout the footy, and we had front row seats... YES made to the TV... whoooo bit exciting great game storm smashed titans..
then at the end of the game trish touch billy slaters hand... (OMG) so sexy, even cameron smiith is sexier in real life...
Once the footy was over, we were on our way the eureka sky deck again......

Round 2: FAIL...........

No comments:

Post a Comment