vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Action packed

Wow what are great wkend...

Saturday arvo i went to Dale n Jess's as we were off to the Footy, Yes league, Storm smashed Manly,

We caught up with bobby and Barbara down at pub in the river, and that were we found WALLY, I new his was missing from the books. he was the buck for the bucks nite. Great costume.

Note to everyone out there MELBOURNE is bloody hot and the nite i wear jeans to the footy was the hottest nite and my gosh did i feel the heat. But game was awesome. Storm put manly in their Place

(taking u back to childhood) Remember  BABAR and his enemies RATEXES... yes yes u all should, great kid show. Back to my story.... Well No. 11 for manly Watmough (hope its him) but reminds me of RATEXES sthe way he walks n struts his stuff on the field... I know that u all will be watching him next time his is on and U  wait u will all see...

After the game we walked through Moomba Festival watched the fireworks which was nice, then we headed to the sideshow ally where dale n bobby battled it out, I had a crack but someone keep bumping me so I lost. We did play a game where we had to HIGH FIVE  storm supporters on our way home... They love it. Great nite though....

Today I woke up n sett of to catch a train on my own to the city.... Which i did and made it, and went back to the moomba festival for the BIRDMAN Show.. this is a show to see who can fly the furthest. Aaha funniest some great get ups... then i was off to catch another train down to the caravan n camping show. Finally met Scott's n Katy's n becs parents after all these years... Then the rain came down n it was time for me to head home....

Until tomz as my wkend continues due to P.H

No comments:

Post a Comment