vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Saturday, March 5, 2011

farwell newcastle...welcome Young town

So This morning I was up at sparrows, filled my car with pettie, then i started the pack down...
Car was already packed so only vinny to go, shower then breaky,

Just want to my first goal has been achieved...... Dinner cooked by the wife and the husband helped with the packing of the van.  So got all set up in record time i say,  loaded up the car and i was all set to go,

It was exciting to know that I was about to set on my new adventure, the farewell crew was lovey about 4 couples all bidded my departure  and Off i was....

Driving drving n more driving, my gosh pennett hills rd is a killer, Trucks and everyone is gunhoe.... Hr later once i go through pennett i was on my way on the M2
Stopped n had lunch with a friend, which was lovely and to see towns that i never knew exisited, and good to have a chat and unwind before i headed off down the M7..

Bloody tolls, which i need to pay ekkk...

You always know when u hit country NSW as the air is different, the trees have this aura about them and mountains have werid white windmill looking things... i thought its to scare the UFOs OFF, but no its for engery... lol
Then I arrived to the Town of YOUNG CHERRY CAPTIAL... very nice and clean town... Iwas inviting and I could not wait to see Edwina and Sheppy doodle.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear that the drive was uneventful, enjoy Young and have some Cherries for me!

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete