vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Doesn't time fly....

It is already thursday.....? Yup it is 2nd last thursday in Melbourne and what a way to spend the night.
It was time to catch up with kel n tyso.. its been a while (well since xmas ) since I have seen them,

We were meeting at Little Creature Bar on brunswick st. What a cool funky place to eat. Melbourne can not be faulted at its wine n dinning.. everywhere I have been it is great.

So I made it too dinner and to see Kel, so great to chit chatt.... and good to see friendly familar faces, then tyso finally made it and we had more chit chatts n great food...

time flys by when u are having fun... and then its time to take the nex chapter of my journey...

I bidded farewell to kel n tyso until we meet again ....

No comments:

Post a Comment