vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Farewell melbourne...Hello tassie

Well today was my last day at work, which was a nice way to end a great time, few of the gals made some food, which was great, then it was time to pack up all my stuff and head to port Melbourne to board the spirit of Tasmania...

So my nerves have been getting to me for a few days now, restless nites and hot flushes... well they made me take at least 5 wrong turns and even with tom tom to get to the boat, however I made it, Trish met me there to say farewell...

Then the nerves kicked in  again and with a block of chocolate under my belt i was start to relax,
Finally after an hour is getting the kids onto the boat, I found my seat and needed a nice gold vodka to claim  my nerves (interruption -- MAN SNORING HIS ASS OFF IN FRONT OF ME.....)
 y
back to oh yes vodka, so I spot a a sexy sexy hot  guy ( another interruption - hit the rocky seas now), and dam he was hot, tattoo beanie, nice smile, good teeth... any way I got my vodka and started to  enjoy  it until i finished drinking my chest got all itchy and hot, rede then all of a sudden I can feel my face on fire... I went to the bathroom and my face was on fire (massive sun burnt) hot  hot i washed my face put cream on it and nooooo it was getting worse, So I had to go to the nurse and get some drugs... phneugon... sleep time here I come, well my face seems to be cooling down,

But the hot boy time has past.... some one please tell me where my MOJO has gone, I want it back.... NOW!!!!

So my plan was to go down the east coast to Hobart but due to flooding mmmm trip has been postponed and new direction will need to be sorted when I get into Davenport, maybe my my MOJO is there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment