vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Old Melbourne Goal

My time in melbourne is coming to a near end, and why not see our history of one of AUSTRALIA's OUTLAW,

Trishy and her housemate clare and my self went on a nite tour of old melborune goal. Not that we saw any ghost, but the goal had a  that aurora feel about it and capturing of being a prisoner back in the 1800's

Our history of australia is amazing and sometimes i think we all forget where we came from.  This is just one of many histroy tours to take us back to the time when australia was still building a foundation.

4 women were hung at melbourne goal and amongest many men, such as Ned Kelly,  I think it is important to understand our history, enjoy our present and set ourseleves for the future...

Time has flown for me in melbourne but i have to say that I have not missed out I have experinced as much as I can fit into my time here with working as well........ wait stop hang on a mintue

ONE more weekend here, which is filled with the FOOTY- AFL.....

then I will setting sail on the 3 chapter of  my 2011 TASSIE.........

No comments:

Post a Comment