vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Thursday, April 21, 2011

First Day MESS!!!!

So its Monday Morning, The nerves have set in as I am to start work today, new office new faces, all those feelings are come back to make u feel inscure..... Like i said everyone goes through these feelings at some point.

Well after i got set up on sat i went and found my office and was right i know where it is awesome things may go smooth for once...

Welll NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it did not happen that way.... I rocked up to the wrong bloody office.. omg my nerveness took over and i felt like a fool and wanted to run and Hide, they rang through to the correct office and said i was on my way...

Well i got in my car and feeling like the loser of losers and driving into the city... now in all cities u have to pay for parking.... OMG the days gets worse...
Once i found where my office and met my manager, I went to find a parking that was reasonable $8bucks a day but it was full so I had to go back to the other car park that I started at, on the verge of tears the car park man gave me a earlybird ticket and said he will help when i finish for the day.... omg stress out plus,

Then I went back to work and to try and start my day.... woweeeee what a day

No comments:

Post a Comment