vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Thursday, April 21, 2011

MONA......

So on Sunday I was off and though I would check out this museum that everyone has been talking about....
Well wasn't a eye opener.. Words to decribe this art (if u could some of it art work) is very hard and I feel its a must see.

What ever the reaction the guy is aiming has acheived something... Now I must say that if you husband and ptr's winge that they never see enough vagina.. well I think going to this museum they will be more than they have ever wished for and will never complain about seen VAGINAS... 7 walls  of VAGINAS of all shapes n size is enough for anyone...

And a few other disturbing things over took my views of the nicer or pleasent art work.. So maybe I will have to go again and see things again, but will be sterring clear of the VAGINAS.....

The location is amazing on a hill of the derwent river with a winery, nice way to spend sunday before heading start work on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment