vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Woweee what a Week

Well i have made it through my first week of work and hobart, and yes it has't been without its ups and down,

I have had to sleep in the car for 2 nites as well... because of the bloody wind and wanting to take vinny away... I have found a newer caravan park which is closer to work....

Least I know where my work is now, where to park for free and having a very Quite wkend,

Now those who like to go shooting, well u can stay at the caravan park and should be able to have  shot gun on arrival to shoot the rabbits, there everywhere around the park, both during the day and more so at nite... Be fun i reckon....

Tomorrow I am off to the markets if the weather clears up and off to dinner with some of the girls from work, which should be nice to meet some locals etc.... then rest of the wkend is chillaxing....

happy eaaster everyone.

p.s  I think the easter will visit me tooo

No comments:

Post a Comment