vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Beauty!!!

Well what are 36hrs I have had... through
After I have got through my RASH n REACTION to my ffavourite VODKA... and 'The Spirit of Tasmania Choir' - made of lovely vocals of MAN SNORING.

I was on the road to the Worst McDonalds in Tasmaina, (well the only one I went too) Devonport, waited 10min in line just to get served, and who has a store with no power points... plzzzzz

After I got Over that went to the information centre and Got some direction in where and which way I should go, Now half of tassie is flooding atm, as I thought I would go down the east coast but thats where its flooding,

Off I went along the coast road from Devonport to ulverstone - penguin - burnie - then cradle.
Along the way I wanted to have a sleep in the sun in Burnie but u had to pay for parking and for the LIFE  of me i could not get the bloody thing to work, So i cracked it and Headed towards cradle

I had a stop on the side of the road and Had a lil kip, recharged the batteries, I was getting tired.. but after my kip i was right as rain...

Stop up at Black Bluff and had a strange encounter. A guy riding a push bike from cradle to the nex to town.. (hello next town is like 60km's) and he asked if I had any water I could spear, Which I didn't but I had juice, So i gave him half of my juice for his camel drink pack... who seriously goes on a massive bike ride like that and is not prepared with water n fluids... Hope it made with the power of V8  juice.

Bit further along I had made it to cradle mountain, I am staying at Discovery Caravan park, unpowered site,
Do not leave ur shoes out or the TASSIE DEVIL'S eat them, and no food or possums will come..  Lets hope no Spiders...

Got set up and Decided to head to cradle for a bush walk.. just a nice after noon stroll of 6km around DOVE LAKE.... can take up to 2hrs... and daylight was running out... I think I made up for the last 2 days of missing out of the gym.

Lesson of the day: Do not wear ur PJ'S (Lepoard Loves) to the camp kitchen.. ppl stare and look at u weird... SERIOUSLY  have they not seen PJ'S before, well. they have not been me in my sexy leopard loves now have they....

Early nite tonite, I am bout to hit the sack with no heater, sock flannies (leopard loves) Spencer, doona,  Quilt and sleeping bag for up to -3degress, Should be warm yeah?

Well until tomz when I get to STRAHAN....

No comments:

Post a Comment