vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Friday, October 18, 2013

Heading to the ISA

Well today was another long long day. I was actually crossing the boarder from NT to QLD..............
Whoooo another time Zone, pretty sure I just went from WA, to NT and now QLD.... you getting jet lagged cause I was starting too, but I am on holidays so it doesn't really matter

I crossed the boarder with flying colours, no food inspectors but there was a cop station. I decided to pull up at road side for a break, and man didnt I feel small, well so did vinny and biz tex, parked next to this big thumping huge RV caravan... its was schmick, leather lounges they were living the dream.

But so am I, I have vinny the van and biz tez and that was enough. when they left all felt better and I Tuckered into some musk sticks and heading on my way.

Mining towns have this feel and smell and a sense of life is different, This was my first time when I got to Mt Isa, and was lucky enough to stay with Woofie n Chrissy. I even showed Woofie how to reverse Vinny into the yard.

Then I went on a tour of the town and the mining sites. AMAZING it such a different world out there and till you go out there, no one can explain just how amazing it is out there. We went to Woofie work and I got to stand up again one of the big big big dump trucks, its was sooo good. Kyle did warn me that I am female and new to mt isa, guys will stare... ahahah I got a lil scared.

Then we went out to the Dam and this is where many spend the time off. Looks like fun. after I had the grand tour its was DRINK O CLOCK.

We went home and Chrisys was there and even bossie came for a drink. It was a nice way to see the ISA...

Then we found................ MANGU

No comments:

Post a Comment