vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Monday, October 10, 2011

Boabs just need a Hug

Well today I set off on my way across the magical Kimberlys, to get to Fitzroy Crossing. The day started out fresh and you know it was going to be a hot of a day.
I love waking up and knowing I am on another adventure for the day, I totally been living each day as the sun rises,
Over the next 10dasy will be driving n more driving but I can still havea few days in a stationary spot. I am driving along at my 80km/hr with my mouth open staring from side to side of amazement of just how magical the kimberleys is. (just picture a clown from the show in my seat - winn lots of prizes off me lol)

However I got to Fitzroy Crossing and pulled up over the bridge at Fitzroy River Lodge - good spot set up and then was off on a small hike with 35degees heats (5km) bit hot but hte shower was well worth it and a cold drink.  So the sunrises in the Kimberelys at 4.30-5am which means early to bed and it was another big day ahead.
Had a chat to the neighbour Narelle and Graham, after having a chat and hearing their stories I had lit my mossie coil and decided I needed a stand so I used my Rid can and lid as the stand, went to bed and left it going thinking nothing of it............

No comments:

Post a Comment