vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Friday, June 10, 2011

the Aeroplane Trip Strikes again

Well Thursday arvo was seeing me catching the plane to Sydney before the coffs journey today.

I have a theory when I check in on line, I look for a few things,
1. where are the free seats (so i dont have to sit nex to anyone)
2. aisle seat so I can stretch my legs.
3. middle of plane.

Well i don't know if this is working in my favour or wat... but 2 from 2 plane trips now I have sat next to some guys, which  i must say have been more than interesting. It also reminded me of the good old 3 degrees of separation and there is always a way of knowing a friend of a friend, so I be catching up with him when I get to RAD....d

Aunty jo and john came to pick me up and for dinner we went to a pub and ended up have one 2 many bottles of wine, which I have not drunk for over 8weeks, so the head was a lil dusty yesterday morning. But we were up and at it.

It was the first time I have walked across the Sydney harbour bridge, and into the rocks down to myers and done a lil shopping. I have to admit I have never really like Sydney as I get flustered and dont enjoy myself, However yesterday i saw a different side of Sydney and the history each building has is amazing, the stories it tells.

I do think that us a Australian and our visitors need to have more pride in our harbours and beaches, because I took a picture of the rubbish floating in the water at Circular key. DISGRACEFUL. Not hard to put something in the bin, or if it blows away run after, who cares if u look like a dick, least ur putting it in the right place.

The morning was not a cloud in the sky but by the time we were catching the ferry to Manly, the weather had turned and someone who was wearing thongs and light cardie n singlet was not feeling the warmth, But Jo and I went to the pub Steyne hotel and had some lunch by the fire, watch the madd swell on the horizon, but for the clamness in on the beach of the water was amazing... then it time to head back and get ready for dinner.

I was catching up with a friend and we walked all the way from nth Sydney along the bridge again to China town, my gosh it was a walk.. but the nite was great, the light show on the opera house was great and the fire show... Chinatown was great good food.

That was my time in Sydney now its time for me to take my flight home and enjoy life just a little bit more than I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment