vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I braved public transport to work and made it

Well this morning was a early start wasn't it, 4.45am and then off to the tram, then from the tram to the gym by 6am, then work....
But it was the greatest morning by far.. I met 2 blokes on their way to work which helped me with the tram and which stop to get off... and as the tram was 20min, we had a good old yarn.... and they even thought i was 20....

Which I came to the realisation that in 20 days I will be 26, mean closer to 30, but for some reason I have this sense of calmness over me, I have let go of things that were bring me down and i was holding on too.... and I just feel refreshed

I must say going to the gym and being up at early did help my soul, felt soooooooo goood.

Then I was off on my way to work and smelling of vingar as it leaked onto my work shirt, but bit of cleansing didn't hurt either...I also learnt how to poach eggs in the mircowave and DAM  i was impressed with myself as they were goood, better than i thought,

Then I was on tram home and Life is great, funny how the littlest things can make life that whole much better..

Not long till I fly home...... 10sleeps

No comments:

Post a Comment