vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Durry Muncher Plague

Well I have to say I could easily pack up and move to glenlg, its one of the pretty spots in Adelaide.

Has a path that runs along the beach for KM's which on Saturday I was on my bike and down the track to Glenlg Jetty, Sitting in the sun reading my book. And I caught up with Chris from Alice which was nice and went for a long walk back to the caravan to prove to him that it will be more than a work out for one person lol... who was Right AHAHA yup me thats right...

So the whole week must have worn me out because Friday nite I feel asleep sitting in on my lil at 8 o'clock and then out like a light, lucky I went for my big bike ride on Saturday,

Sunday today saw more with another day out and caught up with Heidi from work, we were going to have a coffee at glenlg and then the markets, which totally did not happening, the clouds came over and I was tossing up should i ride to Glenelg or drive, Driving was the choice as when I got there the wind was blowing a gayle and we decided to just go into the city and see the markets we caught the tram, we got off to check out this group of ppl with bands and looked cool, but when we got there, there were ppl standing around doing nothing until we realised it was a protest again the carbon tax.... PASSSSS.  When we got the where the markets were ment to be... they were not on, so Heidi suggested we go to a Chocolate Cafe, Called Chocolate bean...... OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

There was so must to choose from but we shared a plate called CHOCOLATE FILTH- which came with a slice of DEATH by CHOCOLATE CAKE, 2shots of white chocolate soup, 2 shots milk chocolate soup, a shot of cream, shot of chocolate moose, strawberries in chocolate and drizzle of chocolate all over.... OMG yummmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy but i must say i did not eat for the rest of the day, and the last shot of soup was like I was out in the pub and the round of shots were out and u were that drunk you knew it was going to go down like a killer, and had the water ready... BUT i did it and wow, its was great at the time, but my gym session for the next 3 days will be burn burn burn that off.....

The observationist that I am  I have noticed there is a plague in Adelaide in the world of Durry munchers, I dont think I have even been in the city where ppl a standing and walking everywhere with the durry in their hands. For me who does not smoke I would notice smokers in cities, but the here in Adelaide it crazy they are just about every 5m i am like a zig zagger lucky i have not got done for J walking...

No comments:

Post a Comment