vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Whole wkend not wasted

Well we can pretty much Right all of saturday off.............

But Sunday I can say was a  eventful day.. Got up nice and early did my chores (which were meant to be done on sat) Then I picked up Heidi and off we went to Harndorf (the german town in Adeliade) Which was pretty cool, went to this pub for Lunch and lucky I did not have any breaky because OMG  massive burgers, hotdogs, schenzils u name it everything was large.

We pop our head into this cute candle shop, but also inside was theses tiny handcrafted wooden xmas decorations all the way from southern germany in a lil village. The art work and detail in each one was just amazing.

Then we were off to Melbas chocolate factory - yummy got a few goodies to get me through my trip.......... but I ate them before I left hehe as you do.

After Melbas we went to the Worlds Largets Rocking Horse.. it was pretty cool, I got to climb all the way to the top, great view then I went and sat on the mini one 2 biggest kids at the park was heidi and myself.

The day had been amazing so far the sun was shining and we had been on lots of lil adventures, but the final adventure for RAD was the church hunt so off we went and made our way back home and stopped and took pics of as many churches that we could find...

I think Rad has won me over so far, its  a toss up between RAD and MELBS but then next chapter is beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment