vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Let the Driving begin

Just want u all to know this is the 3rd time I am typing this blog because the computer keeps crashing

Well it was time to big Adelaide farewell and start the next adventure of my trip the Nulla, however I must say it was hard to packed this morning as I think Adelaide has won my heart over, its beitween RAD and Melbs, Also last nite i was in bed by 8 as my sleepy lil eyes would not stay awake....

So I was all packed and off I went up to  Clare, oh what a amazing drive, acres of grape wines , lush green paddocks and old storying telling buildings in the middle of paddocks. such a typical winters day rainy and wooly in Clare.

As I was heading closure to P.Augutter it was getting warmer n warmer top of 23degrees, but I before i got to P.A i was looking for a pinci stop for lunch but could not find one, then  I keep driving and needed a wee stop, and all the rest areas dont have toilets, but it was crunch time and I stopped at the next rest area and found a tree, but OMG it was where every dom dick and harry had been but with Toilet papper and poos, (dont they know to shake and dry) But my wee snuck back up very quickly (weee fright) so I sucked it up and drove too P.A it was onky 20min (sometimes when u gotta go u gotta go) i made it

Checked into p.a carvan park lucky I became a member bloody through the roof the prices and saw my budget blown on the first day. Not to worry back up was on hand.

Old nanna that I am, whom has not ahd much sleep in the last 3 nights, found herself having a afternoon nanna nap take took me through till 6.30pm... woweeee, well ladies and gents Tomorrow is a new day and another day of driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment