vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Your never too OLD...

The great thing about caravan parks, is every day or 2 you are always meeting new people. This week I meet a lovely couple (which i didn't seem to get their names) but they are still travelling in the caravan around oz and they are in their 80's Mind you that do not look at all in their 80's. They just made me take a good look at life itself, that who cares how old u are, too young, as long as ur out their having a crack.
They a the pure evidence to show that age does not matter, its what in your head that matters,
if you think your old, then you act old. SIMPLE  really

You have a look around the people you see and meet and you will soon.

I am also reading a book from Clare which is a hard one to get into but its all about life and philosophy. good great, great Quotes, which has also lead for me to come to the realisation that this adventure is all about personal growth and massive SOUL searching... sometimes I do have too much time to think but other times I am just enjoying the ride.

I don't if its the book I am reading or a mixtures of things but I have taken a few step forwards in terms of finding a career path and taking  advice of the old generation whom i respect (most of the time) as they have ready been there done that, and can give adivce on their experiences to aid us younger ones in our path..

I bidded farewell to my tram buddies only for the wk, but still i look forward to my morning tram ride. Then last nite i packed up old big tez n vinny boy. Wlwhich I got lost again looking for the storage place, once upon a time I had great sense of direction, but I feel that relying in tom tom too much leads you in the wrong direction. However I made, I was running on schedule but it kinda went out of whack, but hey oh well.....

I officially own a suitcase again which mind u chocablock full... Off to Sydney I go then Coffs Harbour Town on Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment