vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Getting about Adeliade

Well yesterday I got to have a sleep in no rush to get anywhere, and I got to get my chores done, Well I did my washing bit of spring cleaning, after a having the most amazing sleep, U know when bee away and its like no place like your own bed, well my  bed in vinny clean and dry was just that...

Then I was off to see if i can find my way around the city and the gym and work, and the place where I was to park... omg its a bit nervous but as I was on my way home i happen to find myself in HARBOURTOWN... to do food shopping lol and I ended up walking round the whole place, must say not as good as goldy one, but  it was nice to just wonder around the shops, Then I came back to and sat in the sun and read the paper... life was bliss....

Today i was awake at the crack of dawn, and nerves were setting in, as I did not want to go to the wrong office... ahah but guess what i ended up at the wrong office again... i really should not make a habbit of this lol... but I have managed to get past the first day nerves and will be back for round 2.......... a bonus is I am off to the GYM and get back into it....

No comments:

Post a Comment