vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Richmond

So today I was off on a smll adventure, sporting tonsillitis as well, but nothing like gargling warm salty water to help with the pain,

Anywhoo as I was driving I was dazing about life, as you do, Once I got into Richmond is funny how your memory come flooding back

Now I think and waiting on the girls for confirmation, as when I was last in tassie I was 16 play hockey for NSW, and we had a day off and went to the cadbury factory and on the way home stopped in a smll town, and today when I went to Richmond this was the town, being a 16yr I can understand why it has slipped my mind, as its a town which u would appreciate more a a adult, with the old convict style home, the police station is still located next to the old goal, and the beautiful yellow leaves everywhere,

Very cute town,

No comments:

Post a Comment