vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

16.5.11 - Eden John Bennett was born

Well yesterday was a great day,

A lil boy was born around 1.15pm called Eden John Bennett, where bec gave it her might to push out this cute bundle of joy.... Which makes u feel all silly n happy inside.
Even though I was so far away i can not wait till I fly home in 25days to meet this lil one and give everyone a massive hug.

Now I am still sporting this illness called gastro that I want to punch in the face, if it had a face..... and feeling sorry for myself, but only 9more days left in tassie.... then I will be finally making my journey across the tasman along the great ocean road across to Adeliade.... when then means not long till i fly home,

I am soo sooo excited to go home, Absence makes the heart grow fonder, (right) We all take everything for granted until its gone, for us to realise how good we have it. Now Sawtell is a bloody good place. But its the ppl in my life there that make it sooo much more....

We all forget to stop and be greatful for what we have sometimes....

No comments:

Post a Comment