vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fuel Game 2 round go to Hannah, 0 wins to Fuel Tank

Well it was another day of action packed driving and looking at spots along the coast, I have worked out on Thursday I drove 320km
Friday I drove 300km
Today Saturday I drove a massive leg of 424kms huge leg

But I have to say I have stopped and pottered around the place, after I left port Campbell i stopped along the way looking at all the natural landmarks our lovely country. Spoke to fellow travellers about their adventures. I must admits I am a little disgusted in toursit, the amount of rubbish and durry butts everywhere at each land mark is appalling, esp at the 12 apostles. how hard it is to respect our land, before u know they will be charging us to see the national parks just like they do in tassie. anywhoo  I got into warrnambool and wow the foreshore is great, I can see. my self there in summer chillaxing, then I was off to port fairy which is another lovely spot. now mind u  the weather was not the greatest it was wet raining, so my pottering was limited but great. The I went to Portland bay, AMAZING i could live there too, and they even have a lil tram ride for tourists to have a look around and it goes past peoples houses like a foot path... coolest thing, then I was like should I keep driving and i was like yeah there must be sun shine some where,.

Nelson is the last town in VIC before crossing over, to S.A which i took a pic... as I have never been to S.A
So off I went to to port McDonnell another] great coastal town, and some of the beaches and beach house would take gold a run for their money... But I was in the mind set to get going and make it to ROBE, which  I will potter around before making my final leg to Adelaide and chillxing on Monday before work on Tuesday..

Now mind u I have to VENT...  in tassie i cope road abuse due to NSW plates and tassie do not know how to merge over....

Well When I got into S.A if a car towing a caravan moves over the left more so, to allow the car behind u to pass, the car behind should not hesitate and not be afraid to cross onto the other side of the road, that's wat the broken dotted lines are for.... happened about 4times, and I put my lil blinker on  twice then off so they know..... but must be a truck thing. and just like trucks if u sitt up on a caravan ass even with my wide mirrors I can't see u and If i stopped suddenly god knows wat would have happened....

Anyway as u can see I can only yell out into the car to myself.... so u have to read it after.... lol

Another actioned packed day tomz, and No more fuel games, as I am up 2 and fuel tank 0, but I don't want it to win....

No comments:

Post a Comment