vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Multi Function Oven

Those who told me that it will be freezing in tasie are nearly quite right...

We have had a few fresh nites which I spent one nite in the camp kitchen with some fellow campers that I met whilst doing the dish, and they ask me to come back which I did,

Their names were Robert and Collieen who have been travelling around tassie and from the Gong, and a Mother with her children from South Australia, We spent the night talking about travels and adventures, It was great to speak to ppl other than at work and enoy a mini night out

As Vinny has canvas walls it would mean the cool chilly nights sneak inside.. which totally uninvited, and me who does not want to buy a heater has been living off my hot water bottle and keeping snugg, but my brain started thinking (whoooooo watch out) My lil convetional oven has heat elements which a just like a heater one, so I pulled the lid down pumped up the heat and wola I have heater and OMG  it works like a charm

I come back from the bathroom and Vinny is toasty toasty

No comments:

Post a Comment