vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Woweee

So what a waste of a weekend I say,

I had planned to go away and trek Wine Glass Bay, but it turned upside down once I got the lovely gastro bug.

Early Friday morning, BANG!!! You know when u wake up and just have a feeling you are going to be sick, Well yup that what happened, started off spewing then move down south... On friday I have to say I have not felt so sick since god knows.... I was all light headed and to walk to the bathroom was more of a effort that I could believe. Saturday morning I thought I could go away but was not sure of how my tummy would be, and the last thing I wanted was a bathroom run in the middle of know where, where no toilets were around... pass.
So I was like Sunday morning I will get up and do a day trip to wine glass bay,

Saturday I had a massage thought it would be nice to just relax my body and went to see Water for Elephants.
I dont think people realise how their body language can make one feel when they go to the movies by themseleves, now going to the movies on your is not a bad thing but it does put u out of your conformt zone.
Which I think all must do once in their life. But honeslty its no difference sitting at home watching dvd's lights are off so who cares really...

After the movies I hit a massive wall. THEN BANG it hit me again, no spewing but the stomach the gastro.. I even run mum at 4am in the morning.... i did know what to do to...

Do u know there are 24/7 nurse hotline... well there is, and told me to get to the doctors now on a sunday after hours $81.00 bucks, NO THANKS... I will take my own drugs concoction and hope for the best... Slept all day......

So Lets hope I can get to port aruthr next wkend and possible wine glass bay as its my last wkend, and Quite frankly I am bloody glad..... which means only 2 weeks till I fly home to see family n friend, which I am need of very much....

No comments:

Post a Comment