vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Challenge of the Cards

Well today was my last day in Hobart and wasn't it a fresh start to the day, which turned out to be a awesome day. Kirsty from work made some amazing fresh scones with jam and cream... oh my yummy... Then I was gifted with some beautiful pictures of hobart and snow capped mt wellington and my fave Wine Glass Bay.

I have to admitt my time here has in all honestly been Quite Plesant minor the gastro and home sickness the smll adventures I went on and work was lovely as it felt like I was there forever

But as time goes on so does this adventure, I spent the nite with Adam and Katy watching the footy and seening the blues tough it out, but just could not hang onto it..

I have also got a lovely card from work which I think is funny as I am getting a collecting of cards which happen to be the same but with different lovely messsages, so the challenge is out to see how many cards I can get the same lol

Got a early start to pack up vinny boy and load him onto big tez and mozie my way up to the top to start my leg of the spirit of tasmainia....

Now just so my fellow readers I am plugging myself, but I have entered into TOAST OF A NATION vegemite compeition which I need you all to help vote for me, I could get my face on vegemite and some other prizes, (which i really dont know)

No comments:

Post a Comment