vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lest we forget

Bit chilly this morning, but I was up and went to the DAWN service in Hobart, and Must say there is nothing better than the crisp air as the sun starts to rise listen to the bugle as we remember... Great feeling
Then i went home and had a lil nap as the day was going to be grand, Once I got going I went back to the parade and service then I walked around n around looking for the RSL... and could I find it.. nope!!! nope so after walking about 4km I decided it was time to head back to the car....
I did pop along the way into the Museum and art centre in the city, which is what I would call art and history unlike the Mona... very interesting factors about the Antarctica, So I head back home and Thought Sun is shining still why not have a glass of pop might take the edge off and would chillax...
Nope another reaction to the POP, so i have come to the understand I cannot drink beverages that can make u do funny things, feel funny and think boys are hot when they are not, as my face burned up again and went all red n hot n bothered, so I had to have a tea instead... BORING me
I am only glad I don’t have the public holiday, being in a town where you don’t know anyone on a long wkend is not my ideal wkend. I think also spending alot of time your own can not be good for you, as you think n think n think toooo much for my liking,
Well Whilst I get my people stimulation and do my part for the country Enjoy ur Tuesday off.

No comments:

Post a Comment