vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Sunday, May 29, 2011

I have arrived to RADELIADE........

Well ladies n gents I have officially made it to radelaide, after long long days of driving and wet n more wetness....

But today I am so excited to have made it and the park its awesome, and sooooo many tourists which is even better.
Robetown was lovely had some awesome points and history, There were so many shipwrecks along the coastal shores that we never learn about at school. Theses shipwrecks are part of the creation these townships. I just loved the last couple of days, and if i planned better would have more time to get to radelaide, but now that I have made it, I am so glad that I can sleep in knowing that I don't have to get up and rush off anywhere or have to drive for that matter....

I have to say a few towns I stopped in and then past some ppl on the road I had my doubts of how many rednecks live in South Aust. As this town everyone had mullets with shaved heads and theses mad moushaces... and i was like omg please..... It was quite funny really

But must admit this t/a store had a Quote picture
1. CHALLENGE: Create the trail, don't follow the path

I thought it was rather meaningful,
then i read my daily Quote calender and it said 'He has achieved success, who has lived well, laughed often and loved much'

Which was another good one

I am going to potter at the beach, doing some washing, food shopping normal life chores, and even find my way to work, so I don't have a mishap like Hobart.... ahah too funny...

Best thing bout staying here is i paid for 10 stay for 11, whooooo thats a extra $32bucks savings.... yeah boi...

OMG - Just have to share as I type this, my fellow camper next door, is pumping the music out which makes me feel like I am in the streets of Byron bay and listen to the buskers... or maybe its Indian music... i am not sure..... but he did not say hello to me when I Said hello too him....

No comments:

Post a Comment