vinny and big tez

vinny and big tez
the set up

Monday, May 2, 2011

HOCKEY

WOWEEEEE Telstra, well i have not really been able to blog due to internet, and I tried with just typing n word doc, but just did not have the same feel... u know,

So i have been in Hobart for 2 weeks now, and  Just been crusing along, I have relocated caravan parks, to Barilla, which to on the other side of town, and much much noicer, No stinky ducks and omg the wind is clam and peaceful.

Well Carol my manager at work has hooked me up with another lady who play hockey, so I can do some training so i dont put more weight on and keep up some fitness, So on thursday I went to training and my gosh my ass got sorer as the days went on, Which then turned into a game on Sunday nite.. OMG i dont think i have been so excited.. but in doubt of my fitness.... But so good to get back onto the field and run around, and yes the fitness is not good.well can be better...

But before I got through my Game on Friday I ended up out on the Hobart town with the boys from work... and I must never ever try and keep up, esp when I have not drunk for over 2months.... spewy mcspew spew its starting to make a habbit in each town.. I will not repeat in a while as i waste the next day and miss out on adventures because i am in bed....

Well lets see how the next 3 wkends go as I have port aurther, wine glass bay, and richmond....

No comments:

Post a Comment